- 2 large red peppers (capsicums)
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated gingerroot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sun-dried tomato (in oil)
- 250 g cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut peppers in half lengthways.
- Remove seeds and stem.
- Place cut-side down on an oven tray and grill until the skins are blistered and brown.
- Remove from oven and wrap in foil.
- Leave to cool.
- When cool enough to handle, remove skin.
- Place the pepper halves the ginger and the sundried tomatoes in a food processor.
- Add cream cheese and process to form a smooth paste.
- Place in a dish and chill until needed.