weekend cooker's Note:
Quick 30 minute meal for the seafood lover.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the egg substitute in a shallow bowl.
- 2In another shallow bowl, combine cheese, Italian seasoning, pepper flakes, and pepper.
- 3Dip fillets in eggsubstitute, and then in cheese mixture.
- 4Place in a 15 inch x10 inchx1 inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Pepper and Parmesan Tipapia
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 104.5 mg
- Sodium 353.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 45.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: