Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick 30 minute meal for the seafood lover.
Make and share this Red Pepper and Parmesan Tipapia recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) tipapia fish fillets
- Place the egg substitute in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, combine cheese, Italian seasoning, pepper flakes, and pepper.
- Dip fillets in eggsubstitute, and then in cheese mixture.
- Place in a 15 inch x10 inchx1 inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
This is a really nice way to serve fish. I used an egg beaten with about a half teaspoon of water in place of the egg substitute. I also used a heaping teaspoon of pepper flakes just because I like a little more heat. Will use this recipe again for sure. Made for Football pool 2012.
Very good and easy. I didn't have any Italian seasoning so used 1/2 tsp each of basil and oregano. Served with tossed salad for a very easy meal.