- 1 lb fat free ground turkey
- 4 ounces fat free feta cheese
- 4 ounces roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Warm a pan over medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
- 2. In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and shape mixture into 4 patties. Place in pan, cover, and cook for 7 minutes. Uncover, flip, and cook for 5 more minutes.
- 3. In another bowl, combine lemon juice with yogurt. Set aside.
- 4. Serve burgers on rolls, topped with yogurt sauce, spinach, and cucumber.