Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found in March 2013 Women's Health
- 1 lb fat free ground turkey
- 4 ounces fat free feta cheese
- 4 ounces roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1. Warm a pan over medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
- 2. In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and shape mixture into 4 patties. Place in pan, cover, and cook for 7 minutes. Uncover, flip, and cook for 5 more minutes.
- 3. In another bowl, combine lemon juice with yogurt. Set aside.
- 4. Serve burgers on rolls, topped with yogurt sauce, spinach, and cucumber.
These were enjoyed by my family. The liked the flavor of the turkey burgers. Easy to make. Made as written. For ZWT9 ~ Family Picks ~ The Apron String Travelers.