Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was looking for something a little different for an appetizer and I found this on another website. These are very delicious and easy to make! Everyone really enjoyed them and wished I had doubled the recipe! I think they would also be nice as part of a brunch menu.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop the onion and garlic and saute them in a pan using the reserved oil from the artichoke hearts.
- Cook until the onion is soft and translucent.
- Meanwhile beat the eggs until they are thick and lemon coloured.
- Add the onions, garlic, and the rest of the ingredients and stir gently.
- Grease an 8 inch by 8 inch pan and pour the egg mixture in.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden and the egg is set.
- Let cool for fifteen minutes and then cut into squares.
- Serve warm or cold.
- These can be wrapped and refrigerated or frozen.
- They can be reheated in a 300 degree oven.
These are great little bites and I have been making them for years. I think they are also from The Best of Bridge cookbooks. Thanks