1/1 Photo of Red or Green Pepper Jelly
I first had this recipe after buying it at our school fundraiser. It was so good that I went through the trouble of finding out who made it and got the recipe. Since then I have made it numerous times and given away lots of little jars at Christmas. It is delicious served with cream cheese and crackers. I am not absolutely sure of the yield, it could be more.
My Private Note
small j ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop peppers finely (It's faster to use a food blender to do this.) In a large saucepan, combine sugar, red or green peppers and vinegar.
- 2Stir and bring to a full rolling boil.
- 3Boil over medium-high heat for 15 minutes, skimming off foam.
- 4Remove from heat; blend in pectin and stir for 2 minutes.
- 5Pour into sterilized jars.
- 6Keep in your refrigerator or freeze when cooled down.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red or Green Pepper Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (1656 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 170.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 168.8 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: