Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I haven't tried this yet but it sounds awsome to me. I hope to try it soon
- 4 red onions, cut into 1/4 slices
- 78.07 ml dry red wine
- 78.07 ml red wine vinegar
- 59.14 ml light brown sugar (packed )
- 59.14 ml honey
- 14.79 ml orange juice
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- Cook the onions,wine,vinegar,brown sugar and honey over medium heat stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved; then simmer until the consistency of marmalade, about 30 minutes.
- Stir in the juices,continue to cook, stirring, until the juices are absorbed. Let cool, then cover and refrigerate for up to 3 weeks. Serve at room temperature with steaks,or chicken.