Quick way to make focaccia using frozen bread dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a lightly floured surface, knead dough together. Roll out into a 7-inch circle.
- 2Place on greased 7-1/2 inch pizza pan or baking sheet. Brush with oil. Top with onion slices. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- 3Bake at 350° for 28-32 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic salt; brush over warm focaccia. Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack before cutting.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Onion Focaccia
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.8
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.6 mg
- Sodium 582.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: