1/2 Photos of Red Onion and Pomegranate Relish
I saw the idea on a cooking show but could not locate it anywhere online so I decided to experiment and came up with this recipe. It is so simple that I probably shouldn't post it but it is a nice accompaniment to many dishes. With the Pomegranate Arils the dish just sparkles and is very festive looking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pomegranate and lemon juices with balsamic vinegar and honey and stir to combine.
- 2Slice onion in half then in thin slices.
- 3Grind salt and pepper to taste
- 4Toss all together.
- 5Cover and refrigerate at least an half hour stirring every ten to fifteen minutes.
- 6Add pomegranate arils before serving.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Onion and Pomegranate Relish
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: