Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove, pan toasted, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- roasted vegetable Ritz cracker
- Mix cream cheese, onions, garlic, and pepper until well blended. Shape into a 6" log; wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 30 min or until firm. Roll in parsley until evenly coated on all sides.
- Serve as a spread with crackers.
- Makes 8 servings, 2 tablespoons spread and 5 crackers each.