Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I don't go to Red Lobster often, but when this was on the menu we always ordered it and shared it as our appetizer. My boss loves this and asked me if I could make it. I tried the ones with the canned soup and well I just don't care for it much. This tastes closer to the original I think.
- 2 cups Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 lobster tail, broiled, and cut into small pieces or
- 1⁄4 lb crawfish tail, meats
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper (more or less)
- 1 bread bowl
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan, except the red bell pepper. Heat on low to medium heat until all is melted through. When ready to serve pour into bread bowl, garnish with Red Bell Pepper, and some fresh parsley.