Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great margarita for entertaining. Delicious and refreshing
- 946.0 ml pineapple juice
- 170.09 g tequila
- 56.69 g Cointreau liqueur
- 56.69 g Grand Marnier
- 4-6 leaf fresh basil
- 0.25 ml orange juice (fresh)
- 118.29 ml sea salt (may use kosher salt as well)
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml dried pineapple (Small dice)
- Fill pitcher with ice and basil.
- Add Tequila, Cointreau, and Gran Marnier, stir well.
- Add fruit juices, stir well or shake as needed.
- Rim glasses with Pineapple Salt, serve drink chilled over ice and garnish with pineapple, orange, and fresh basil.
- Pineapple Salt.
- ½ Cup Sea Salt (may use kosher salt as well).
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar.
- ½ Cup Dried Pineapple (Small dice).
- Combine sugar and salt.
- Add ½ of mixture to food processor.
- Add dried pineapple, and begin to blend. It may be necessary to start and stop processor so pineapple can mix well.
- Add remainder of sugar and salt mixture, and continue to blend until desired consistency.
- Store in cool, dry place.