Chef #871801's Note:
A great margarita for entertaining. Delicious and refreshing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 quart pineapple juice
- 6 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces Cointreau liqueur
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 4 -6 leaves fresh basil
- 1 dash orange juice (fresh)
- 1Fill pitcher with ice and basil.
- 2Add Tequila, Cointreau, and Gran Marnier, stir well.
- 3Add fruit juices, stir well or shake as needed.
- 4Rim glasses with Pineapple Salt, serve drink chilled over ice and garnish with pineapple, orange, and fresh basil.
- 5Pineapple Salt.
- 7½ Cup Sea Salt (may use kosher salt as well).
- 8½ Cup Granulated Sugar.
- 9½ Cup Dried Pineapple (Small dice).
- 11Combine sugar and salt.
- 12Add ½ of mixture to food processor.
- 13Add dried pineapple, and begin to blend. It may be necessary to start and stop processor so pineapple can mix well.
- 14Add remainder of sugar and salt mixture, and continue to blend until desired consistency.
- 15Store in cool, dry place.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster's Pineapple Basil Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13957.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: