Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Red Lobster fish, done Mardi Gras style!
- 4 mahi mahi fillets (8 oz ea)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste )
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup julienned yellow squash
- 1⁄2 cup julienned zucchini
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- Marinate fish for 2 to 4 hours. Dust with seasoning before grilling.
- Grill on a well oiled grill until opaque, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil, add sugar, vinegar and cabbage turn down the heat and let cook for 2-3 minutes. Cook red cabbage separate, as it will discolor other vegetables. Drain and hold warm.
- Blanch zucchini and yellow squash and drain well(place in boiling water about 1 minute).
- Heat olive oil and garlic in saute pan over medium high heat. Add zucchini, squash, cabbage, salt, pepper, lemon juice, thyme and saute until everything is heated through. Serve as soon as possible.
- Place some of the vegetables on each plate, place the fish on top, then scatter a few colorful pieces of vegetables on top of the grilled fish.