Prep 3 mins
Cook 8 mins
I know there are other recipes like this out there, but this one is spot on as far as were concerned. Even a friend who used to cook at RL thinks so.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder, divided
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix Bisquick, 1 tsp of the garlic powder, the water and cheese until just blended.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until tops are a light golden brown.
- While baking, whisk the remaining garlic powder and the Italian seasoning into the melted butter.
- When biscuits come out of the oven, brush immediately with the melted butter.
OOOOHHHH! Thise are so good! I used extra sharp cheese, otherwise made as directed. Everyone loved them! Thanks for the keeper recipe, Echo0502! I will make them again (when I am not dieting!!)