From the Red Lobster website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms (abt 35 to 40)
- 1/4 cup finely-chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped red bell peppers
- 1/2 lb crab claw meat
- 2 cups oyster crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 slices white cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Saute celery, onion, and pepper in butter for 2 minutes, transfer to a plate and cool in the refrigerator.
- 3While vegetables cool, wash mushrooms and remove stems.
- 4Set caps to the side and finely chop half of the stems.
- 5Discard the other half of the stems or use elsewhere.
- 6Combine the sauteed vegetables, chopped mushroom stems, and all other ingredients (except cheese slices) and mix well.
- 7Place mushroom caps in individual buttered casseroles or baking dishes (about 6 caps each).
- 8Spoon 1 teaspoon of stuffing into each mushroom.
- 9Cover with sliced cheese.
- 10Bake in oven for 12 to 15 minutes until cheese is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster's Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.6
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 92.5 mg
- Sodium 628.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning