- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's cream of shrimp soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 broiled lobster tail
- cooked shrimp
- crusty bread
- 1 diced roasted red pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine everything but the lobster tail, shrimp, crusty bread in a medium saucepan and heat over low heat until melted.
- stir occasionally.
- When melted, stir in the lobster meat or shrimp meat.
- Garnish with red pepper if desired and serve with the crusty bread.