Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Taste is really good!
Make and share this Red Lobster Tartar Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons shredded carrots
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons white sugar
- .Combine all in bowl. mix well and cover. chill at least 1 hour.
Delicious, just like Red Lobster. I think this is the best tartar sauce ever.
This is not Red Lobsters Tartar Sauce recipe. I worked for R/L for 27 years.
This is, indeed, Red Lobster's Tartar Sauce. A wonderfully simple tartar sauce that I never pass up when I visit the restaurant. I love both the tangy and sweet sauces, depending on what mood I'm in, but this is my go-to recipe when I'm in a "sweet" mood. Undeniably delicious.