Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, do not use margarine
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Bake at 350-degree oven for about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Be careful not to overcook the Shrimp.
- The shrimp is done when it has turned pink.
Great recipe! Definitely not to much garlic...Maybe the negative reviewers used the concentrated minced garlic in the jar? Anyway we all really like this. Thanks!
I love Red Lobster's Shrimp Scampi, No one quite makes it like them. This is PERFECT!!!
Very easy and simple. I topped it with fresh parmeasean cheese.