1/3 Photos of Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta
This is a copycat recipe, but it's delicious. I used a pinot grigio wine but you could substitute chicken broth if you didn't want to use alcohol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves (I added more!)
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 2/3 cup clam juice (or chicken broth)
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained, I used linguine
- 1Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; reduce heat to low. Simmer until garlic is tender.
- 2Add shrimp and cook over medium-low heat until opaque. Remove, reserve liquid in pan.
- 3Add clam juice (or chicken broth) and bring to a boil.
- 4Add wine; cook over medium high heat for three (3) minutes, stirring constantly.
- 5Reduce heat to low; add cream, stirring constantly.
- 6Add cheese, stirring until smooth. Cook until thickened.
- 7Add shrimp back in to sauce. Heat thoroughly.
- 8Add remaining ingredients except pasta.
- 9Put pasta in a large bowl and pour sauce over pasta; toss gently to coat.
- 10Serve with additional grated parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.4
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 156.9 mg
- Sodium 671.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 19.5 g