1/1 Photo of Red Lobster Scallops
Carmen B.'s Note:
This can be served as an appetizer or along side a main dish. Not sure of the serving size.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bacon in half and wrap each half around a scallop.
- 2Secure with a toothpick.
- 3Mix together wine and lemon juice.
- 4Pour over scallops in a shallow dish.
- 5Marinade for 1/2 hour.
- 6Pour melted butter over scallops.
- 7Sprinkle with paprika and seasoning salt.
- 8Bake at 400* for 15- 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Romantic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Romantic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.9
- Calories from Fat 442
- Total Fat 49.1 g
- Saturated Fat 25.3 g
- Cholesterol 163.7 mg
- Sodium 810.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 33.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: