1/11 Photos of Red Lobster® Nantucket Baked Cod by Todd Wilbur
Todd Wilbur- TSR www.TopSecretRecipes.com. Menu description "a flaky white fish backed with fresh tomatoes & parmesan, served with rice"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh cod fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 2 small tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Combine all spices in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 425°. Cut fish into 4 (two per serving), and place fillets in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- 3Melt butter in a small bowl in the microwave for 10-20 seconds. Brush the top of each fillet with butter, squeeze little lemon juice on the fish, then sprinkle the spice blend evenly over the top of each fillet.
- 4Arrange 2 to 3 tomato slices over top of each fillet.
- 5Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over each tomato slice. Each slice should be about half covered.
- 6Bake the fish, uncovered, for 8 minutes, then turn oven to a high broil and continue to cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until cheese on tomatoes begins to brown.
- 7Serve two pieces of fish per serving with rice on the side.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster® Nantucket Baked Cod by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 83.1 mg
- Sodium 303.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 31.8 g