Recipe by mary winecoff
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com Please use real maple syrup in this dish. This turned out very good for me.
Top Review by Dr. Jenny
My sister requested this dish for her birthday as it is her favorite at Red Lobster. She said this recipe tasted very similar. Everyone enjoyed it. We halved the sugar as we don't like our sauces too sweet. This worked out great. I'm putting this in my keeper file since my sister said she would like to have it again. Thanks for posting!
Maple Cherry Glaze
- 158.51 ml maple syrup
- 118.29 ml water
- 29.58 ml dried cherries, minced
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml soy sauce
- 7.39 ml lemon juice
- 24 medium shrimp, peeled
- 680.38 g salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the maple-cherry glaze by combining all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- When mixture begins to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until thick.
- Preheat barbecue grill to high.
- Skewer 6 shrimps on each of 4 skewers.
- Brush the shrimp with a little melted butter, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle salmon fillets with a little salt and pepper.
- Grill salmon for 2 to 3 minutes per side until done and grill shrimp for 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Brush the shrimp and salmon with maple-cherry glaze and serve.