From www.TopSecretRecipes.com Please use real maple syrup in this dish. This turned out very good for me.
- Make the maple-cherry glaze by combining all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- When mixture begins to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until thick.
- Preheat barbecue grill to high.
- Skewer 6 shrimps on each of 4 skewers.
- Brush the shrimp with a little melted butter, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle salmon fillets with a little salt and pepper.
- Grill salmon for 2 to 3 minutes per side until done and grill shrimp for 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Brush the shrimp and salmon with maple-cherry glaze and serve.