1/1 Photo of Red Lobster Maple-Glazed Salmon & Shrimp by Todd Wilbur
mary winecoff's Note:
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com Please use real maple syrup in this dish. This turned out very good for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Maple Cherry Glaze
- 1Make the maple-cherry glaze by combining all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 2When mixture begins to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until thick.
- 3Preheat barbecue grill to high.
- 4Skewer 6 shrimps on each of 4 skewers.
- 5Brush the shrimp with a little melted butter, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Sprinkle salmon fillets with a little salt and pepper.
- 7Grill salmon for 2 to 3 minutes per side until done and grill shrimp for 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- 8Brush the shrimp and salmon with maple-cherry glaze and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Maple-Glazed Salmon & Shrimp by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.7
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 301.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: