1/1 Photo of Red Lobster Low Fat Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Lower fat version of the cheddar bay biscuit recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the Bisquick, milk and cheese.
- 2Bake in oven at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- 3Mix butter and garlic salt melt in microwave.
- 4Pour butter mixture over the biscuits after done baking.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Low Fat Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.3
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 289.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free sharp cheddar cheese