1/2 Photos of Red Lobster Lobster Pizza Copycat
I got this idea to re-create "Red Lobsters "Lobster Pizza" because it was SO GOOD.... so I went to Red Lobster site to see if they offered the recipe and sure enough, there it was, so I went to the store and bought everything I needed and went home and made it... uhmm good! Great lunch or snack. or appetizer if a couple friends come over. Enjoy! Great with beer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 inch) flour tortillas (per pizza)
- 1 ounce Land O Lakes roasted garlic butter with oil
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces drained roma tomatoes, diced 3/8-inch (approx. 2-3 tomatoes)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, cut in 1/8-inch julienne strips
- 2 ounces lobster meat, cut in 1/2-inch - 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1Heat oven to 450°F.
- 2Lightly brush entire topside of tortilla with garlic butter (edge to edge).
- 3Sprinkle two tablespoons Parmesan cheese over the garlic butter.
- 4After draining the diced tomatoes, sprinkle evenly over Parmesan cheese.
- 5To julienne the basil, wash it and shake off excess water. Pick off leaves and stack on top of one another. Using a chef's knife, cut into 1/8" strips. Do not chop. Sprinkle evenly over the diced tomatoes.
- 6Make sure lobster meat is cut into 1/2" - 3/4" chunks. Portion lobster meat, drain it unless it's fresh off the tail and then sprinkle it evenly over the tomatoes.
- 7Sprinkle the Italian six-cheese blend evenly over the diced tomatoes.
- 8Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- 9Brush a pizza pan lightly with vegetable oil and sprinkle lightly with ground black pepper and kosher salt. (This prep is essential!).
- 10When oven is ready, place pizza on pan and cook approximately four to five minutes.
- 11Remove from pan and cut into eight wedges.
- 12Squeeze fresh lemon over pizza for extra flavor and serve.
- 13Chef's Tip:.
- 14Be sure you DRAIN the tomatoes and the lobster meat before sprinkling them over the pizza shell. Otherwise your pizza will turn out soggy.
- 15I like to use a oblong pizza or cookie sheet so I can make a few at a time. I use Large 10" shells, or you can make personal pan pizzas with the small ones, just cut down the ingredients.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Lobster Pizza Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.8
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 86.3 mg
- Sodium 890.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Land O Lakes roasted garlic butter with oil
Italian cheese blend