1/4 Photos of Red Lobster Garlic Cheese Biscuits
Jenny White's Note:
This is my version of Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits. I think they have more flavor than the restaurant's. I won a recipe contest in our local newspaper with these biscuits. Everyone who tries them ALWAYS ask for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450*.
- 2Mix garlic salt, dry mustard and cayenne into flour. (I like to use a wire whisk).
- 3Cut in Crisco or butter until mixture resembles cornmeal.
- 4Fold in cheese.
- 5Add milk and mix gently.
- 6Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto buttered cookie sheet. (I like to use a mini ice cream scoop).
- 7Brush tops with melted butter.
- 8Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9*Note~ I recently rolled and cut these biscuits out because I wanted a 'pretty' result for a party, they did not rise well and turned out to be hard flat discs.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Garlic Cheese Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.7
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 257.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g