Posted in reply to a request.
Make and share this Red Lobster Crab Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat
- 2 cups oyster crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 6 slices white cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400deg F.
- Wash mushrooms and remove stems.
- Set caps aside, and chop half of the stems.
- Saute chopped mushroom stems,celery, onion and pepper in butter for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and cool in refrigerator.
- Combine sauteed vegetables and all other ingredients (except cheese slices) and mix well.
- Place mushroom caps in a sprayed or buttered baking pan stem side up.
- Spoon 1 tsp stuffing into each mushroom cap.
- Cover with a piece of sliced cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until cheese is lightly brown.