1/4 Photos of Red Lobster Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Posted in reply to a request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1/2 lb crabmeat
- 2 cups oyster crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 slices white cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 400deg F.
- 2Wash mushrooms and remove stems.
- 3Set caps aside, and chop half of the stems.
- 4Saute chopped mushroom stems,celery, onion and pepper in butter for 2 minutes.
- 5Transfer to a plate and cool in refrigerator.
- 6Combine sauteed vegetables and all other ingredients (except cheese slices) and mix well.
- 7Place mushroom caps in a sprayed or buttered baking pan stem side up.
- 8Spoon 1 tsp stuffing into each mushroom cap.
- 9Cover with a piece of sliced cheese.
- 10Bake for 12-15 minutes until cheese is lightly brown.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.9
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 86.1 mg
- Sodium 832.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning