My favorite from Red Lobster.
Make and share this Red Lobster Crab Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, except crab meat and bread crumbs.
- Using gloved hands, gently mix in crab meat, then add bread crumbs.
- Spread a thin layer of plain bread crumbs on your work surface.
- Form crab mixture into equal balls, approximately two inches in diameter.
- Place on crumbs, gently flatten the balls of crab mixture & round the edges. Form the cakes about one-half inch thick & three inches round.
- In a sauté pan heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Gently slide in two crab cakes at a time.
- Brown on one side approximately two-to-three minutes. Turn and brown the other side.
- Turn down heat and simmer crab cakes another 5-8 minutes.