1/1 Photo of Red Lobster Crab Cakes
My favorite from Red Lobster.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine all ingredients, except crab meat and bread crumbs.
- 2Using gloved hands, gently mix in crab meat, then add bread crumbs.
- 3Spread a thin layer of plain bread crumbs on your work surface.
- 4Form crab mixture into equal balls, approximately two inches in diameter.
- 5Place on crumbs, gently flatten the balls of crab mixture & round the edges. Form the cakes about one-half inch thick & three inches round.
- 7In a sauté pan heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
- 8Gently slide in two crab cakes at a time.
- 9Brown on one side approximately two-to-three minutes. Turn and brown the other side.
- 10Turn down heat and simmer crab cakes another 5-8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Crab Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.1
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.9 mg
- Sodium 423.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 18.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning