Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Red Lobster taste without leaving the house.
Make and share this Red Lobster Crab Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces linguine
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese (or more)
- salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 (8 ounce) cooked snow crabmeat, cut into chunks
- Cook linguine according to package.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the flour and cook briefly until it looks sandy.
- Do Not let it color.
- Whisk in the half-and-half and stir until the mixture forms a thick sauce.
- Stir in the cheese and season to taste.
- Simmer a few minutes to blend the flavors and stir in the crab meat. Cook just until the crab meat is heated through.
- Serve over cooked linguine with additional parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes on the side.
Excellent pasta my family loved it... I made a double batch... There are two things that I would alter for next time though... The recipe called for 1 full cup of the grated parm since i made the double and I only added 3/4 and the sauce still got very thick so I would definately tone it down and the other is I wasn't really a fan of the cayenne so I would either cut down on that or leave it out completely. But overall excellent and I would definately make it again.
My son said that this is more than a 5 star. He absolutely LOVED this. Of course, I tweaked this recipe a little. I one and a half timed this, but added more crab and more parmasan cheese. He said this truly rocked. Thank you AFWifey for this super recipe. He said, "it is filling and it is great."
I found this just a okay recipe for me. Personally I just found it a little too thick. It was good but just not what I was hoping for. This is the only dish I always eat at Red Lobster and this misses it by a bit. (jmo) I made the recipe as written and only added a clove of garlic. Thanks for sharing your recipe.