1/2 Photos of Red Lobster Crab Alfredo
Red Lobster taste without leaving the house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook linguine according to package.
- 2Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the flour and cook briefly until it looks sandy.
- 3Do Not let it color.
- 4Whisk in the half-and-half and stir until the mixture forms a thick sauce.
- 5Stir in the cheese and season to taste.
- 6Simmer a few minutes to blend the flavors and stir in the crab meat. Cook just until the crab meat is heated through.
- 7Serve over cooked linguine with additional parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes on the side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Crab Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 839.9
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 229.1 mg
- Sodium 3188.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 78.9 g