Red Lobster taste without leaving the house.
Make and share this Red Lobster Crab Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- Cook linguine according to package.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the flour and cook briefly until it looks sandy.
- Do Not let it color.
- Whisk in the half-and-half and stir until the mixture forms a thick sauce.
- Stir in the cheese and season to taste.
- Simmer a few minutes to blend the flavors and stir in the crab meat. Cook just until the crab meat is heated through.
- Serve over cooked linguine with additional parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes on the side.