Recipe by AFWifey
Red Lobster taste without leaving the house.
Top Review by eagle420t
Excellent pasta my family loved it... I made a double batch... There are two things that I would alter for next time though... The recipe called for 1 full cup of the grated parm since i made the double and I only added 3/4 and the sauce still got very thick so I would definately tone it down and the other is I wasn't really a fan of the cayenne so I would either cut down on that or leave it out completely. But overall excellent and I would definately make it again.
- 8 ounces linguine
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese (or more)
- salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 (8 ounce) cooked snow crabmeat, cut into chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine according to package.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the flour and cook briefly until it looks sandy.
- Do Not let it color.
- Whisk in the half-and-half and stir until the mixture forms a thick sauce.
- Stir in the cheese and season to taste.
- Simmer a few minutes to blend the flavors and stir in the crab meat. Cook just until the crab meat is heated through.
- Serve over cooked linguine with additional parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes on the side.