1/7 Photos of Red Lobster Clam Chowder
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
This is by far my favorite ever recipe for clam chowder. I always replace my salad with a cup of this. I was shocked that nobody had posted it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a soup pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- 2Add onion, celery, leeks and garlic and saute for 3 minutes mixing often.
- 3Remove from the heat and add the flour, mixing well.
- 4Add milk and whisk vigorously.
- 5Drain clams and add juice to soup.
- 6Slowly bring to a boil, stirring often.
- 7Reduce heat to a simmer and add potatoes and seasonings; simmer 10 minutes.
- 8Add clams and simmer 5-8 minutes.
- 9Finish with heavy cream.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Clam Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (1724 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.0
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 110.1 mg
- Sodium 1986.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 20.2 g