Rhonda O's Note:
Save some money by cooking one of your favorite restaurant recipes at home!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir cheese into baking mix.
- 3Add milk; stir just until ingredients are thoroughly combined and evenly moistened.
- 4Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet; place on asecond baking sheet.
- 5Place in upper third of oven; bake about 12 minutes or until just beginning to brown; slide parchment with biscuits off pan.
- 6Melt margarine; stir in garlic salt and parsley flakes.
- 7Brush over hot biscuits.
- 8Serve warm.
- 9Yield: 12 biscuits.
- 10Note: Before measuring, pour baking mix into a bowl; stir with fork to break up lumps.
- 11Spoon into a measuring cup, overfill and level off with back of knife or a spoon handle; do not shake cup to level.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.1
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 313.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g