Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Save some money by cooking one of your favorite restaurant recipes at home!
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix (about 8 ounces, such as Bisquick)
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt (or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder plus 1/8 teaspoon salt)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir cheese into baking mix.
- Add milk; stir just until ingredients are thoroughly combined and evenly moistened.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet; place on asecond baking sheet.
- Place in upper third of oven; bake about 12 minutes or until just beginning to brown; slide parchment with biscuits off pan.
- Melt margarine; stir in garlic salt and parsley flakes.
- Brush over hot biscuits.
- Serve warm.
- Yield: 12 biscuits.
- Note: Before measuring, pour baking mix into a bowl; stir with fork to break up lumps.
- Spoon into a measuring cup, overfill and level off with back of knife or a spoon handle; do not shake cup to level.
Great easy recipe. My son said they are better than Red Lobster's.