I found this recipe in the Detroit News Newspaper.
Make and share this Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Combine mix, milk and cheese with a wooden spoon until soft dough forms.
- Beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Combine butter and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm.
- Makes 10 large biscuits.
These were very easy to make,I enjoyed them and ate them like candy, I used jiffy buttermilk mix for mine!Raveeeeeeeeeee about this for a long time Happyfrog
These are excellent! Easy and quick to make. My whole family loves them. I used Pioneer Biscuit Mix.
I was excited to see this recipe since I love the biscuits at Red Lobster (and normally I am not a biscuit fan). They were very easy and yummmie. I used Jiffy and sharp cheddar.