- 473.18 ml buttermilk baking mix (small box equals 2 cups, Bisquick or Jiffy Mix )
- 158.51 ml milk
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese (extra sharp?)
- 59.14 ml butter
- 1.23-2.46 ml garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Combine mix, milk and cheese with a wooden spoon until soft dough forms.
- Beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Combine butter and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm.
- Makes 10 large biscuits.