Recipe by Cookin' Cutie
I love this recipe because whenever we go to Red Lobster I never eat anything. I don't like seafood, but my family does. This means I can make my favorite thing on the menu whenever I want and I can do it in my pajamas!
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 teaspoon parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put butter in saucepan and melt.
- Add parsley and garlic and put on very low heat until mixture begins to bubble.
- While you're waiting, mix Bisquick and buttermilk in a separate bowl.
- Once butter mixture has bubbled, add to Bisquick and buttermilk mixture.
- Stir until everything is incorporated.
- Add cheese.
- Take rounded tablespoons of dough and"plop" on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Let cool 2 minutes and brush with more butter.