1/1 Photo of Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits - Nuwave/Flavorwave Ovens
Starfire (aka Wendy)'s Note:
These are Red Lobsters Cheddar Buscuits with a twist, they are made in your Nuwave/Flavorwave Ovens. Note: I add all together. If I have extra cheese I top with a bit of shredded cheese. You want to take these out as soon as they are done. Otherwise they will keep cooking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the baking mix, milk and cheddar cheese in a medium bowl.
- 2Mix by hand until well combined.
- 3Divide the dough into 12 equal portions (about 3 tbsp each) and spoon onto a lightly greased or nonstick cookie sheet.
- 4Flatten each biscuit a bit with your fingers.
- 5Bake in Nuwave for 8 -10 mins on 8 (or 80 percent heat). Until the tops of the biscuits begin to brown.
- 6In a small bowl, combine the buttery spread with the garlic powder and the parsley flakes.
- 7Heat this mixture for 30 seconds in the microwave, then brush a light coating over the top of each biscuit.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits - Nuwave/Flavorwave Ovens
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.7
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 351.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g