Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My neighborhood mom's group toured our local Red Lobster several years ago. I couldn't believe that they had the recipe for their famous Cheddar Bay Biscuits posted on the wall!
- Mix baking mix,milk, and cheese, until well combined.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto a greased cooking sheet.
- Smooth tops SLIGHTLY.
- Bake at 450°F for 8 minutes or until just BARELY beginning to brown.
- Remove tray from oven, spread garlic bread spread over the top of each biscuits with a butter knife.
- Put back in oven, and bake 2 more minutes or until golden.
These were excellent. I did not have the garlic butter so I made my own from melted butter and garlic powder and garlic salt. Still delicious. Thanks for posting this recipe, Lightly Toasted!!!
Delicious! And so quick & easy. Will definitely make these again. :)
These are very delicious. My 12 year old daughter loves to make them for us.