Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
These are copycats of the delicious "Cheddar Bay Biscuits" served at Red Lobster.
Make and share this Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix bisquick, milk and cheese until a soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix butter or margarine and garlic powder.
- Brush mixture over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.
I've made this recipe several times and I'm amazed how closely it tastes to the biscuits at Red Lobster. However I am always surprised why people tell you how much they like the recipe (five stars) and then tell you how they changed the recipe! Come on, it's no longer a copycat recipe at this point. This doesn't mean I might not try their suggestions in the future but if I review a recipe it will be based on the exact recipe.
Read more: http://www.food.com/mail/view?msgid=3769547#ixzz1qPbNZvzZ
Delish! I added 1/4 cup of sour cream and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. Used fresh garlic instead of powder and sprinkled garlic salt over the top after I brushed with the butter mixture. I don't know why it just sounded like a good idea =P
Yummo! .. Used almost a cup of half n half cuz that's what I had. Used garlic salt instead of garlic pwdr in the butter and even dusted the biscuits lightly with the garlic salt before popping in the oven. I doubled the cheddar. I added parsley flakes to the garlic/butter and drenched the biscuits just out of the oven. These should be called "Disappearing" cheddar biscuits!!!!