These are copycats of the delicious "Cheddar Bay Biscuits" served at Red Lobster.
Make and share this Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix bisquick, milk and cheese until a soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix butter or margarine and garlic powder.
- Brush mixture over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.
Delish! I added 1/4 cup of sour cream and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. Used fresh garlic instead of powder and sprinkled garlic salt over the top after I brushed with the butter mixture. I don't know why it just sounded like a good idea =P
Yummo! .. Used almost a cup of half n half cuz that's what I had. Used garlic salt instead of garlic pwdr in the butter and even dusted the biscuits lightly with the garlic salt before popping in the oven. I doubled the cheddar. I added parsley flakes to the garlic/butter and drenched the biscuits just out of the oven. These should be called "Disappearing" cheddar biscuits!!!!
I made these tonight to go with my dinner but I found them quite blah. I think next time I will add some Old Bay seasoning in the biscuits, more cheese and some more seasoning in the butter mixture too. Thank you for sharing, I will make again, just spruce it up a bit for our taste.