Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cheddar Bay Biscuits like Red Lobster's®
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mild cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- parsley flakes, as needed
- Combine Bisquick®, milk, and cheddar and beat with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds.
- -Spoon onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- -Bake in 450 degree oven for 8 - 10 minutes.
- -Combine butter and garlic powder and pour over hot biscuits; sprinkle with parsley.
Love Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits and this was no exception....quite tasty! I did cut the recipe in half for DH and I but followed the instructions as written. Easy and delicious. Thank you for posting. Served with Sour Cream & Onion Baked Fish#417383, Brown Rice Delight#301516 and a green salad. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
Made as directed except I used no parsley. Perfect. I used the Heart Smart Bisquick because it was what I had on hand. They are so easy to make I'm afraid I will be make them too often. LOL
I miss read the recipe and put all of the ingredients in the biscuits. I also upped the cheese to 1 cup. I melted the 1/4 cup of butter, mixed it with the milk and garlic powder and then stirred in Heart Smart Bisquick (no trans fat) and cheese. I used my largest cookie scoop (1/4 cup) and baked them about 11 minutes.. While baking, I read the recipe and realized what I had done. I melted another 1/4 of butter and added the garlic powder to it and brushed it on top of the freshly baked biscuits. They were very good. I think I got away with this because Heart Smart Bisquick is lower in fat than regular so the added fat was fine. Thanks