Recipe by Art C
Cheddar Bay Biscuits like Red Lobster's®
Top Review by mama smurf
Love Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits and this was no exception....quite tasty! I did cut the recipe in half for DH and I but followed the instructions as written. Easy and delicious. Thank you for posting. Served with recipe#417383#417383, recipe#301516#301516 and a green salad. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mild cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- parsley flakes, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Bisquick®, milk, and cheddar and beat with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds.
- -Spoon onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- -Bake in 450 degree oven for 8 - 10 minutes.
- -Combine butter and garlic powder and pour over hot biscuits; sprinkle with parsley.