1/3 Photos of Red Lobster - Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Clone)
1 hr 20 mins
Pauline Piraino's Note:
After hearing such rave reviews from all my friends about how much they adore these biscuits I knew I had to come up with the best version possible I could easily make at home anytime. I did a lot of research and compared a lot of recipes already available online and after my own kitchen trials have come up with a final result I am very proud of and would love to share with everyone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 8 tablespoons cold salted butter, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together the Bisquick, garlic powder and Old Bay Seasoning. Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese. With a fork or pastry blender, cut in the cold salted butter until well incorporated and looks like coarse crumbs. Add milk and mix well. Spray baking sheets lightly with cooking spray. Using an ice cream scooper or large spoon, scoop out portions of dough at least 2 inches apart on the lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- 3In the meantime prepare the topping. Using a microwave safe container, melt the unsalted butter together with the dried parsley flakes, Old Bay Seasoning and seasoned garlic salt on high power for about a minute, depending on your microwave.
- 4Remove biscuits from oven and, using a pastry brush, coat the surface of the biscuits with some of the melted butter mixture. Return to oven to bake another 6-7 minutes. Remove from oven and brush with more of the melted butter mixture. Remove biscuits from pan to cooling wrack to cool slightly before serving or cool completely and store in airtight container in fridge.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster - Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Clone)
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.3
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 89.0 mg
- Sodium 921.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning
Old Bay Seasoning