1/8 Photos of Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Kay Demonbren's Note:
Don't you just love the copycat recipes? Here's another one, and if you like Red Lobster's biscuits, this is the recipe for you. They may not be the EXACT biscuits, but you will not notice a difference in the taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450.
- 2Combine baking mix, water and grated cheese in a bowl.
- 3Roll out on a lightly floured surface, until 1 inch thick.
- 4Cut biscuits, and place on an ungreased pan.
- 5Melt butter and spices together.
- 6Brush the biscuits with the butter and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.0
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 352.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: