Recipe by Kay D.
Don't you just love the copycat recipes? Here's another one, and if you like Red Lobster's biscuits, this is the recipe for you. They may not be the EXACT biscuits, but you will not notice a difference in the taste.
Top Review by (KatyDid)
I waitressed at Red Lobster for a short time, and while they do use ice water in their mix, I've always enjoyed it much more using regular 2% milk in the same quantity. The biscuits come out a little fluffier and taste just like the real thing.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450.
- Combine baking mix, water and grated cheese in a bowl.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface, until 1 inch thick.
- Cut biscuits, and place on an ungreased pan.
- Melt butter and spices together.
- Brush the biscuits with the butter and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.