This recipe is a variation of Red Lobsters "Cheddar Bay biscuits". Honestly, I like my way better. The are soooooo GOOD!!!!!
- Heat oven to 450.
- Combine Bisquick with 4 Tablespoons butter using a pastry cutter or a large fork.
- Add milk, and cheddar cheese.
- Stir together.
- Spoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- In a small sauce pan combine 2 Tablespoons butter, garlic powder and old bay seasoning.
- Heat until butter is melted.
- Spoon butter mixture over hot biscuits.
- Eat em' up!
- They are YUMMY!