1/5 Photos of Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
This recipe is a variation of Red Lobsters "Cheddar Bay biscuits". Honestly, I like my way better. The are soooooo GOOD!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450.
- 2Combine Bisquick with 4 Tablespoons butter using a pastry cutter or a large fork.
- 3Add milk, and cheddar cheese.
- 4Stir together.
- 5Spoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- 7In a small sauce pan combine 2 Tablespoons butter, garlic powder and old bay seasoning.
- 8Heat until butter is melted.
- 9Spoon butter mixture over hot biscuits.
- 10Eat em' up!
- 11They are YUMMY!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.3
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 302.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning