1/2 Photos of Red Lobster Cajun Chicken Pasta
This is a copycat recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 -2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces linguine or 4 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked and drained
- grated parmesan cheese, to taste
- 1Place chicken an Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag; toss or shake to coat.
- 2In a large skillet over medium heat, saute.
- 3chicken in butter until almost tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- 4Reduce heat. Add cream and seasoning; heat through. Add pasta and toss; heat through. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese if desired. Adjust the Cajun seasoning if you like it spicier.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Cajun Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.7
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 134.5 mg
- Sodium 288.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning