This is a copycat recipe.
Make and share this Red Lobster Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 -2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces linguine or 4 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked and drained
- grated parmesan cheese, to taste
- Place chicken an Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag; toss or shake to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute.
- chicken in butter until almost tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat. Add cream and seasoning; heat through. Add pasta and toss; heat through. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese if desired. Adjust the Cajun seasoning if you like it spicier.
This was a hit in our house! So good and definitely going to be made again.
I think I might just make this everyday for the rest of my life. Followed the recipe exactly as is... was not disappointed. This is a must try.
WOW! Incredible! A favorite for my husband to cook as well as a family favorite! It is so Creamy and Delicious! I absolutely love this recipe! Thanks for sharing!