1/1 Photo of Red Lobster Cajun Chicken Pasta
This stuff is JUST like theirs!! My son and daughter-in-law always get this when we eat at RL. They love this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 8 slices green peppers
- 8 slices sweet red peppers
- 1/2-1 lb mushroom
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 -2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag, toss or shake to coat.
- 2In a large skillet over medium heat sauté chicken in butter until almost tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- 3Add peppers, mushrooms and onion; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- 4Reduce heat.
- 5Add cream and seasonings; heat through.
- 6Add linguine and toss; heat through.
- 7Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Cajun Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (681 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 921.7
- Calories from Fat 541
- Total Fat 60.1 g
- Saturated Fat 35.6 g
- Cholesterol 269.0 mg
- Sodium 589.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 40.1 g