Recipe by Lali
This stuff is JUST like theirs!! My son and daughter-in-law always get this when we eat at RL. They love this.
Top Review by P
I would use 2 cups of heavy cream and saute the vegtables prior to adding to chicken. My husband liked it very much and it was easy to make. I substituted jarred red peppers because it called for so little, but I would make this for company and use fresh. Also, don't forget mushrooms. It is not listed in the ingrediants but is called for in the directions.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 8 slices green peppers
- 8 slices sweet red peppers
- 1⁄2-1 lb mushroom
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 -2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag, toss or shake to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat sauté chicken in butter until almost tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add peppers, mushrooms and onion; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat.
- Add cream and seasonings; heat through.
- Add linguine and toss; heat through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.