Recipe by Starfire (aka Wendy)
It’s a sweet delight that blends the treasured taste of the freshest dill with the locked-in flavor of broiled salmon. The lemon, pepper and butter are just gravy.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dill (fresh or chopped)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper
- 4 (1/2 lb) salmon steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 2 pounds)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place melted butter, lemon juice, salt, fresh chopped dill and red pepper in small bowl and stir to combine.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place salmon steaks on lightly greased pan and brush with half of seasoned butter.
- Broil, 5 inches from source of heat, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Turn heat to 400°F, close oven and bake an additional 5 - 8 minutes.
- Brush with remaining butter blend. Serve.