Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
This is wonderful!
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 ounces fresh basil leaves (separated)
- 1 (24 ounce) container alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces lobsters
- 4 (5 -6 ounce) your favorite fresh fish (4 pieces)
- Steep basil and oil over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes. Drain and discard basil leaves.
- In a blender, mix basil infused oil, ¼ teaspoon each kosher salt and ground black pepper and additional 1 ounce basil leaves. Blend for approximately 15 seconds.
- Langostino Lobster Alfredo Sauce:.
- Mix lobster or langostino lobster meat with your favorite ready-to-use Alfredo sauce.
- Heat sauce until you’re ready to plate the food.
- Fresh Fish:.
- Brush the fish with olive oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Grill fish over a medium grill until it reaches an internal temperature of 150 degrees, approximately 6-7 minutes per side depending on thickness.
- Once the fish is cooked, brush well with the basil oil.
- Divide the langostino lobster Alfredo between the 4 portions of fish and place over the middle third of the fish.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and a lemon wedge.
I loooove this basil oil and could think of lots of different uses for it! It brings the best out of basil. Over all, very easy to put together recipe and very delicious!
I thought this was delicious. I did make my own Alfredo Sauce as I have not found a jarred one I like. I might add a little bit of crushed red pepper to the sauce next time, just because my husband thought it would add a nice touch! Overall, I will definitely make this again, yummy meal and made a very pretty presentation on the plate!