1/2 Photos of Red Lettuce Salad
Chef RZ Fan's Note:
This recipe is from the Busy People's Low-Carb Cookbook by Dawn Hall. I like to do the first part of this early in the day and then toss with the dressing just before serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pat the lettuce dry with clean paper towels or spin the rinsed pieces in the salad spinner until dry.
- 2Put the clean, dry,torn lettuce in a large glass salad bowl.
- 3Sprinkle the chopped cucumber, sliced black olives, sliced cherry tomatoes and shredded Parmesan cheese over the lettuce pieces.
- 4Do not toss yet.
- 5Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 6Just before serving toss the salad with the dressing and serve chilled.
- 7As an added touch chill your salad bowls in the freezer so they will be well chilled for a more special presentation.
- 8Enjoy !
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lettuce Salad
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.8
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 105.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free red wine vinaigrette