I stole this from a friend who is doing weight watchers. I didn't find much veggie inspiration in her books but this looked great. She told me I have to add this sentence in "3 weight watchers POINTS values per serving" whatever that means...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray pan with oil and cook the onion and garlic until soft.
- 2Stir in curry powder and cook for a further minute.
- 3Add aubergine, lentils and stock to the pan.
- 4Bring to the boil and simmer uncovered for 30 mins - stir frequently.
- 5If the lentils are not tender and mushy, boil the curry vigorously for 5 minutes.
- 6Add salt, coconut milk and coriander.
- 7Stir and serve.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lentil and Aubergine (Eggplant) Curry
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.0
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 46.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat coconut milk