Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this tonight while looking at Recipe number 35240 - Yogurt dressing by Dancer. Tweaked the recipe a little, used my imagination and got 1 can of Red Kidney Beans out of the refrigerator. Made this and enjoyed it on its own for dinner.
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 (425 g) can red kidney beans (Net weight 425g or drained weight 255gm)
- Wash the Red Kidney beans in cold water, drain and keep aside.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss in the Kidney beans, mix well and serve immediately or chill for 2 hours and serve.
- (I prefer serving it immediately).
Charishma...this twist is good but the cals indicated weighed heavily on my mind..I wonder what is adding on to all the cals here..I have a similar recipe that was posted sometime ago called No Fuss Red Kidney Bean Salad (and you had rated the same as well) which has almost similar ingredients but the cals are far too less out there.