Recipe by Cookin In Texas
I thought I would share some of my favorites, These are some that I have to make quite often.
Top Review by shimmerysummersun
This is really wonderful. I cooked on the stove to to begin with to mostly melt all of the red hots. Then I transferred to a crockpot to keep warm all day. So delicious. Will definitely be making next year for Christmas!
- 2 quarts apple cider or 2 quarts apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup red-hot candies
Directions See How It's Made
- NOTE: You can find Red Hot's cinnamon candies usually in the candy isle of any grocery store, most come in a bag, they are located most of the time where the hard candies hang.
- Best made in a large coffee pot (the big metal ones)
- But you can use microwave or stove.
- Slowly heat the apple cider and the red hots to melt the candies in juice, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Best when served hot.